Yields: As much as you want
meat-free, dairy-free, egg-free, oil-free, gluten-free, soy-free
- 1 bunch Asparagus (trimmed)
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Sea Salt
- Layer two, three half sheet paper towels on top of each other and spray with Water until well saturated
- Spread out Asparagus and apply Seasonings liberally
- Gather Asparagus into a bundle and roll in the towels
- Microwave for 3.5 minutes
- Unroll and enjoy!
Hoff Thoughts: Truth be told, this was not my idea, I lifted it from Alton Brown. That guy really knows his food stuff. But it is by far my most preferred way to prepare Asparagus - it's quick, easy & tasty! If you can't tell, I like to use those select-a-size paper towels - 3 squares per layer seems to do the trick. Basically you just want enough paper towels to wrap around your Asparagus bundle & enough moisture to steam.