Mellowing into Zen state, I inhaled the heavenly aroma of the orange peel, schizandra berries and lemongrass before taking my fist sip of pure organic goodness and...
My tea tasted like metal - blah! I knew immediately that the culprit was not the tea, but rather the stainless steel infuser that is typically used to brew loose leaf teas.
This was unacceptable!
I hit the internet in search of a better solution and found my new bestie...Mr Manatea.
Why I love him:
- He's made from BPA-free, food-safe silicone
- His tiny holes are small enough to keep the tea from escaping but big enough to let the flavor out
- His little flippers allow him to perch on the side of the cup while brewing (he's so cute)
- He makes me feel like I am vacationing in Florida
- He holds A LOT of tea, for a stronger brew
- His mighty tail doubles as a spoon
- He's very easy to clean - his head pops off!
- He doesn't taint my perfect tea with any additional flavoring
- He chats with me (just kidding...or am I?)
If manatees aren't your cup of tea - try the deep sea diver, teatanic or Mr. Tea.
Check it out!