This year I am coming vegan armed with my own party platters with the help of some artisan specialty companies:
- The center piece of my masterpiece - handcrafted vegan cheese from Miyoko's Kitchen. Divinely delicious, artisanal, organic, vegan cultured nut products; that I personally cannot taste the nuts! Frankly had I not seen the package for myself, I would have not believed this cheese to be vegan. Any one of their 6 party packs is sure to please even the pickiest of palettes.
- To deliver the Cheese, vegan "Ritz" Crackers!
- Next up figs! Unfortunately fig season runs from June to mid-October, so dried figs will have to do.
- Some Brazil Nuts & Cashews for a little crunch!
- For mellow, freshness...Blueberries!
- And to really bring the house down - The Ultimate Chocolate Collection courtesy of No Whey Chocolates. This sampler box is loaded with vegan goodness!
- Tri Nutty Delight- Magic with chocolate, almonds, peanuts and cashews
- Cidery Caramels-White chocolate with a sweet apple cider soft caramel center
- Buttery Pecan Cream- Dreamy sweet vanilla cream with just the right pecan ratio
- Peppermint Dreams- Take me back to childhood peppermint patties with a new twist
- Pumpkin Paradise- A new take on pumpkin fillings with walnuts and coconut
- Sea Salted Caramels- Great combo of dark chocolate and caramel; topped with exotic Hawaiian Alaea sea salt
- And more!
Who's Santa now?
Ho Ho Ho & Merry Christmas!