The company itself is very into social activism and philanthropic work - do-gooders :) They refer to themselves as the "Fighting Soap Company" - I like that.
Major causes they have focused on include:
- Organic integrity in personal care
- Promotion of authentic Fair Trade
- Re-commercialization of industrial hemp in the U.S.
- Labeling genetically engineered foods (those containing GMOs)
- Animal rights and protection
With a resume like that, this is a company I want to support!
I like to refer to these soaps as magic soap, because there are so many ways to use them:
- So much more...
I am currently using the Almond version (smells yummy) for hand soap, as it's so hard to find non-antibacterial soap these days. I also love it as a body wash and it suds up nicely to use in place of shaving cream. Love this little multitasker!
Check it out!