Yields: 4 servings
meat-free, dairy-free, egg-free, oil-free, soy-free
- 2 1/2 cups Water
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Israeli Couscous
- 1 15 oz. can Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- Bring Water to a boil, reduce to simmer, stir in Couscous & Nutritional Yeast, cover & cook for 10 minutes
- Fluff Couscous with a fork, stir in Tomato Sauce & Seasonings
- Heat through and serve!
Hoff's Thoughts: To kick this up a notch, add some shredded zucchini or yellow squash, chopped onions or some chopped Field Roast Sausage.